Thursday, August 23, 2012

Couples that breath together part 2

Couples that practice Yoga together are awesome. On some of my Ananda trips I've seen women who get their husbands/BF's who agree to go with them and they're such good sports about taking the Yoga classes and everything. Some of my fellow teacher's have bf's that can be often found in attendance in their classes in the back corner. Its super sweet. But really the most sweetest thing ever was a couple that held hands during savasana in one of my classes. AND during seated meditation! I mean...can I just die already? I know...its supposed to be an inward journey and they were likely not trying to get into meditation but seriously, folks. I don't make these things up. Couples that breath together, stay together. #Truestory


No comments: