Sunday, June 16, 2013

Your physical life is all about the Psoas -its a muscle!

I have been obsessed with the Psoas because it causes me all kinds of problems. And I realize it causes a lot of people...all kinds of problems! Damn you, psoas!

Lower back pain, sciatica, piriformis syndrome, leg length discrepency, shoulder and neck problems. You name it and you can probably trace it back to your psoas. Or not. or this guy Jon Fitzgordon can. So I went to his Psoas release party and learned some pretty cool stretches and exercises to release the Psoas. A few of them felt really good and a few of them I didn't totally understand. He was saying things like "after these psoas parties, people always report that they've slept completely through the whole night". I believed that they were great stretches but somehow I didn't believe I was doing anything that serious that it would make my sleep so amazing. WELL...IT DID. Signed, sealed, delivered and SOLD. I already taught one of moves to a client of mine.

Get down with your psoas and find out what your real problem is!


No comments: