Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Black Sesame

So as I've mentioned in previous posts, I have Hypothyroidism. Its not that uncommon but it does suck. Its a constant struggle to maintain normal thyroid levels and I have to get blood tests, A LOT. Also there is so much conflicting information out there about diet and nutrition when it comes to hypothyroidism. The biggest problem I have with it is, hair loss. It just falls out all over the place! So my acupuncturist suggested to me recently among other things, black sesame. Which is kind of cool because there are lots of yummy black sesame snacks out there. So here are 3 black sesame products I like.

This candy is chewy and kind of peanutty tasting. Very yummy!

The powder form is good to mix with hot water and some milk. OR can be sprinkled in oatmeal or cereal.

And my favorite. These come in a back of tiny little cracker type candies.

No comments: