Monday, January 3, 2011

Start your New Year off right!

Over the holidays I spoke with a friend who lives in a very remote area, so Yoga classes aren't on every corner like my neighborhood, I suggested podcast to him though I had never done one....butI did a podcast Yoga class for the first time on New Year's day. Wanted to practice with my good friend but since there were a limited number of Yoga classes going on, they mostly got booked up as well. We turned to podcasting and grabbed a Thanksgiving class that was taught at Jivamukti. It was pretty fun for my first podcast. I like starting the New Year's with doing something new, wearing something new (a very Chinese tradition) and of course seeing family and friends which I did. So check out Yoga podcasts on iTunes, there are so many free ones.

In other news, I am teaching a group class soon at this new and amazing space called Thai Spirit. Its one of those over all awesome type wellness places. They are doing all kinds of Martial Arts and Eastern medicine practices. Acupuncture, Tui-Na, massage, Kung-fu, Qi-gong and Yoga -by me! Here is the info on my classes:

No comments: